Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thanks for visiting Stanley!

My niece Regan has a project in school called Flat Stanley. If you don't know the story, Stanley was flattened by the bulletin board above his head (kind of odd) and decided he liked being flat and wants to be sent away with different people. Well we were the lucky ones chosen to keep Flat Stanley for a week. We took pictures to document his adventures.

Ooops! Flat Stanley didn't look both ways before crossing the street and got a little flatter. This is of course Regan's favorite picture and she's insisting on presenting it at school. I hope they don't think she has crazy relatives!




We busted Stanley licking the cake batter!



Okay, enough of Flat Stanley. Here's the snake that was on the porch of the cabin we stayed in - needless to say, we stayed INDOORS all weekend!


We took a little trip to Gruene Hall.


Here's Jacob trying to escape the park.

Mommy & Jacob playing outside.

Jacob emptied Oreo's toys out and rocks back and forth in the basket saying WEEEEEEE!




Jacob and I on the way to the neighborhood pool today!
-

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Flat Stanley projects. We had a student once that sent his to his sister in Europe, she took the best shots if him. Your's are great!
Amy

Meggan and Trent said...

Oh my gosh - that snake made me scream!!! So scary.

The Hake Family said...

Great pics of Jason with J!! And I would have been checking out of the place if a snake like that was waiting for me : )

Mallie&Brandon said...

Where was that snake? Don't forget about my mom last summer! I am glad you made it out of there untouched!
Also, people are always bringing those stanleys on the plane. They always want his picture with the pilot. never the f/a ;(

Katie said...

Jen - we called the leasing office to try and get out, but they just said "get a broom". I was peeking under things all weeekend! Mal - it's in Wimberly, TX. It was a good time!