Sunday, September 7, 2014

Disney 2014 (Post 1 of 2)

I've been wanting to post about our Disney trip for a long time, but there are SO many good pictures .....which ones do I choose? Jacob's kindergarten year ended on a Friday and we flew out two days later.  I definitely get the whole Disney craze and all it's magical influence. I was just as into chasing down a character as the kids! We met Jason's brother (Chris), his wife (Kari) and they're two kids (Austin & Kendall) there. We don't get to see them often, so it was a double treat! I'm going to break this into two posts .....

Before heading to the airport!


One of my favorite things on the trip was watching her get her hair and make-up and done in Cinderella's castle.


Addie Jude with her cousin Kendall, aren't they precious!


Aunt Kari and Kendall

Jaocob and Jason on Jacob's favorite ride, the race cars

Look at the pink Mickey Mouse clips in their hair

Jacob and Jason on Barnstormer, another favorite. Uncle Chris and Austin are behind them



Addie Jude LOVES Cinderella, she was completely speechless


Meeting the princesses in Cinderella's castle ... this was also a trip highlight! You sit and eat while the princesses come to your table, brilliant!







Her hair after we took down her Princess due!









They loved playing with their cousins







The night time parade was amazing!

Addie Jude all tuckered out.



One of my favorite pictures of the trip because you can see how star struck they both are, especially Addie Jude!

I'll post the one's that Disney took for us in another post.

No comments: